Should I Stay on the Sidelines of the Market?
Here are five great reasons to consider selling your home now.
If you’re a homeowner who has been thinking about selling, don't miss out on our current great market, as it could be the best possible market in which to sell. Here are five reasons why:
1. Property values. I’ve never seen resale homes' values as strong as they are right now.
2. Inventory levels. A balanced market has between four and six months of inventory; our current market has less than one month of inventory.
3. Out-of-state buyers. Folks are flocking to Middle Tennessee to buy homes, and such sky-high demand will only push home values up in our area.
Interest rates are as low as they’ve ever been.
4. Financing. Money is crazy cheap right now, with interest rates as low as they’ve ever been. Buying a home has never been more affordable.
5. Information. Information is power, and there has never been more information out there about real estate than there is right now. I invite you to find out some more information about the market and your home’s value to determine whether it would be more sensible for you to sell now or wait a while longer.
If you have any questions for me about your personal situation or anything else related to real estate, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Post a Comment