- Elam will make an offer to purchase the home from you.
- Closing will occur as soon as 21 days up to 60 days for your convenience
- All is in-house and local
- Specialized listing team fully devoted to working with you and your agent.
- Professional staging and photography to make your listing the best it can be
- Top-notch marketing team puts your home in front of more buyers
Elam Real Estate will:
- Provide all above features of Elam Advantage
- Assume project management of all repairs and improvements to get your home ready for listing:
- We will invest up to $15,000 in your home for repairs and improvements
- We will order a home and termite inspection to be performed
- We will create a plan for upgrades and repairs, based on inspections & reports
- We will obtain estimates with our preferred vendors and schedule work to be done
- We will manage vendors for you, as repairs are paid on your behalf
- We will provide a fully transparent accounting of ALL invoices / work completed
- You must have 3x the cost of the repairs in equity at closing (current mortgage statement required)
- You must have no outstanding liens that are significant enough to drop equity below 3x repair cost
- Additional 1% will be added to commission amount to cover project management expenses (commission is typically 6% and would be increased to 7%)
- No interest will be due on the investment of up to $15,000, unless the home is taken off market (Up to 180 days, after 180 days interest of 1% per month is charged)
- Once a home is taken off the market/inactive, the repair funds will be due within 10 days of the inactive date. If repair funds are not repaid within 10 days of inactive date, interest in the amount of 1% per month will be charged on funds due, retroactive to original listing date.
- You must allow Elam Real Estate to use 'before and after' photos to market the home when projects are complete
- You must sign our Listing Reimbursement Agreement agreeing to the above terms
- You agree to use Elam to purchase your next home.